Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Gift n bless does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it where required.
- Gift n bless gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. As the Website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While Gift n bless makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, Gift n bless cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
- Gift n bless makes every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The Website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. Gift n bless takes no responsibility for, and gives no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. Gift n bless is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites, including those of our group entities, which will in some cases have their own privacy policies tailored for the particular business practices and educational sectors in which they operate. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator.
Copyright and other intellectual property
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound (‘Content’). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission or that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- The Agreement forms the whole agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation made by us or any other person and you waive any rights to damages/ rescission you may have for misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in this Agreement.
- The Gift n bless logo is a Malaysia registered trade mark.
Privacy and data protection
- Your right to privacy is important to us. Below we explain how we collect and use personal data, how we protect this information and what your rights are relating to the information that we hold.
- Data protection – any personal data we may collect from you will be used in accordance with the Malaysia Data Protection Act. The information we hold and process is used to enable us to administer, support, improve and develop our business generally as well as to manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
What data do we collect and process?
- You may choose to give us your personal information (name, telephone number and email address) through our Website when you sign up in order for us to contact you.
- If you fill in our contact form, we will only use your details to answer any query you have raised or question you have asked. Your details will not be passed on to any third party. Your details will not be added to our future newsletter distribution list unless you specifically ask to be added.
- This Website keeps track of standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to better understand website usage and to help us to improve our services for users. This information is collected by cookies. The cookies used do not identify individual users and we do not make any attempt to find out identities of those using our websites.
How do we use your information?
- We primarily use your personal data for our legitimate business interests; for example to provide our services to you or to communicate with you in response to your correspondence with us.
- We may also use your data in order to carry out our contractual agreement with you.
- We will only use your data to send you our newsletters and marketing about our services if you have given consent for us to do so. This consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some cases, we need to process your data to ensure that we are in compliance with our legal or statutory obligations.
When do we share your information?
- We respect your information and will protect its confidentiality in accordance with DPA and other applicable laws and regulations.
- The information which we collect about you may only be shared with our trusted staff members of the Gift n bless
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We keep your personal data for the duration of our business relationship and whilst there may be a continuing legitimate business interest to do so.
How do we keep your data secure?
- We take the security of your data seriously. We aim to protect your personal data against loss, disclosure, destruction, misuse or alteration. We have introduced reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- Data is stored securely in a range of different places including personal computers and laptops, cloud-based storage systems and other software applications used within our business. We use providers including Dropbox and GoogleDocs.
- When data is transferred to third parties for processing on our behalf, we will ensure that the provider meets or exceeds any legal or regulatory requirements and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to maintain the security of the data.
What rights do you have?
- Under PPDA, you have certain rights relating to the way we collect, hold and process your data. You have the right to request that we:
- – Provide you with a copy of any personal information that we hold about you;
– Update your personal information if it is out-of-date or incorrect;
– Delete any personal information that we hold;
– Restrict the way in which we process your information: and
– Consider any valid objections to our processing of your personal information.